Friday, March 2, 2012

White Birdies

Is was a white day for both of us. Both of us wearing white. Heee,well this ain't good bye though,we went out to see each other before the new semester start. We had a great time together,enjoying Garrett. The richness of caramel inside there was awesome. So we did a lot of window shopping. Hahahaha, we had our luncheon in Carl's Jr. we shared one burger only cause its so huge. I have to open my mouth like a whale to take a bite. We were accompanied by Gg and Fahmy. Enjoyed the day with you all. And for me,i hug my baby gege the whole day. I really felt her warmness, her love towards me. No one can replace you in my life. You the only one indeed. I Love You. The new semester about to begin, and i wish and pray to Allah S.W.T. to give me strength, a new wisdom, to accomplish more from my previous result. Even tough i pray,i still to get off my ass and show i can do it. I wish and I will be better person,student, son,lover and umat to Allah Almighty. Salam.

No comments: