Thursday, June 18, 2009

#42-Penang




















My trip to Penang was a Blast!!!Even though,didn't manage to stay there a bit longer,but it was different from the other trips to here. We went to to the Taman Rama-Rama Pulau Pinang. It was nice,lots-lots of animal and species were there,my brother keep on mentioning the 2nd picture as a Colossus(PS2 game)it is a something snapper,i can't remember the name,and as usual we went to the night market,I bought a tie from there.The best part I played an eye game with one of the white girl,she was damn cute and started blushing,but can't play to long aye,her mom was there,if not my eye become like panda.Hahahaha.Realy had a great time,waiting for my next trip to Penang again and hoping to find this Majestic Rojak and have a meal at Crepe Cottage located at Gurney Drive.

No comments: